Front-End developer (Vue JS)
The position is fully remote however, we do have an office which is based in Maidstone, Kent
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.
Who we are
Led by our innovative CEO, we built a blockchain based payment token in late 2017. Electroneum initially grew out of an idea from the development team of the time. Embraced by the owners, building the business up to where we are today. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged with quick lateral thinking, whilst maintaining software integrity and security.
The evolution of the blockchain has continued, with AnyTask being born out of a real world challenge to allow users who do not have bank accounts to be able to fulfil digital tasks to anyone in the world. The platform itself is still in its infancy yet already has usage worldwide. Building the right team will allow us and the platform achieve its full potential.
What you'll be doing
You will be joining the AnyTask team and be responsible for developing user interfaces primarily using Vue JS and styling using Bootstrap.
As part of this team, you’ll be building experiences and interfaces for new features and projects with the focus on crafting the best user experience possible. You’ll also be encouraged to put your ideas and suggestions forward and be involved in the UX design process.
What you'll need
- Experience with Vue JS and SASS
- Experience with APIs and REST/JSON
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Familiar with automated testing frameworks
Nice to have
- Experience working in start-up or early-stage environment
- Design/UX skills or knowledge
- Interest/experience in cryptocurrencies/fintech/blockchain
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
The character we're looking for
- Team player with a hands-on and user focused mentality
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising with multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
Our core team hours are 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday