We are looking for;
We are looking for experienced full time permanent developers to join our amazing tech team. You will play a vital role in taking our projects forward and shaping them into something unique. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in an exciting industry.
One of the most exciting payment technologies in the world. It’s a ground-breaking cryptocurrency, which people in every continent use to earn, buy and sell every day.
The ETN-Network has hundreds of thousands of real-world users across the globe, using it for digital payments, it enables financial inclusion for all. ETN can be used to pay for mobile airtime and data top ups, utilities, travel and accommodation, food, and drink and much much more.
The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyers and Sellers of digital Tasks, with hundreds of thousands of registered users and tens of thousands of tasks across dozens of categories. The AnyTask Platform is underpinned by The ETN-Network, which is our blockchain based cryptocurrency used as a payment method on the platform. It does not require users to have a bank or PayPal account, empowering millions of people to instantly access the global digital economy.
For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more……
The successful candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and modern programming patterns (such as Factory, Locator patterns)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Experienced in creating, documenting, and maintaining REST API’s
- Experienced in using the MVC framework Symfony
- Experience in using ORM tools such as Doctrine
- Experienced in writing unit tests (with PHPUnit or Codeception)
- Experienced in source code revision control systems such as Git (Gitflow is a bonus)
- Any experience with Serverless/Bref or alternative deployment platform
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as AWS Codepipeline, Github Actions
- Any experience in Agile software development.
- Any experience in automated testing (Functional and Acceptance)
- AWS (Lambda, SQS, S3, SNS)
- Any experience in VueJS, Angular, or React
- Docker/Kubernetes and/or other container orchestration platforms
- Any experience with transitioning to Microservices
We work in an agile team following agile processes. Training is available if required.
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.