We are looking for:
You will be joining the ETN Network team and will be responsible for developing user interfaces primarily using Vue JS and styling using Bootstrap.
As part of the team, you’ll be building experiences and interfaces for new features and projects with the focus on crafting the best user experience possible. You’ll also be encouraged to put your ideas and suggestions forward and be involved in the UX design process.
One of the most exciting payment technologies in the world. It’s a ground-breaking cryptocurrency, which people in every continent use to earn, buy and sell every day.
The ETN-Network has hundreds of thousands of real-world users across the globe, using it for digital payments, it enables financial inclusion for all. ETN can be used to pay for mobile airtime and data top ups, utilities, travel and accommodation, food, and drink and much much more.
The AnyTask Platform is a freelance marketplace matching Buyers and Sellers of digital Tasks, with hundreds of thousands of registered users and tens of thousands of tasks across dozens of categories. The AnyTask Platform is underpinned by The ETN-Network, which is our blockchain based cryptocurrency used as a payment method on the platform. It does not require users to have a bank or PayPal account, empowering millions of people to instantly access the global digital economy.
For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more……
What you'll need
- Experience with Vue JS and SASS
- Experience with APIs and REST/JSON
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Familiar with automated testing frameworks
Nice to have
- Experience working in start-up or early-stage environment
- Design/UX skills or knowledge
- Interest/experience in cryptocurrencies/fintech/blockchain
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
The character we're looking for
- Team player with a hands-on and user focused mentality
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising with multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.