PHP Developer - Remote for a UK based team member
We are looking for;
An experienced full time permanent PHP Developer to join our amazing team of developers in the exciting world of cryptocurrency. You will play a vital role in taking our projects forward and shaping them into something unique. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in an exciting industry.
The ETN-Network has developed a digital payment ecosystem that allows everyone to transact with ETN (Electroneum) via the ETN App. A crypto currency for genuine real word usage. ETN can be used to purchase utilities such as water and electricity, mobile phone top-ups, and vouchers from some of the biggest brands around the globe enabling financial inclusion for all.
The successful candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and modern programming patterns (such as Factory, Locator patterns)
- Experienced in creating, documenting, and maintaining REST API’s
- Experienced in using the MVC framework Symfony
- Experience in using ORM tools such as Doctrine
- Experienced in writing unit tests (with PHPUnit or Codeception)
- Experienced in source code revision control systems such as Git (Gitflow is a bonus)
- Any experience with Serverless/Bref or alternative deployment platform
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as AWS Codepipeline, Github Actions
- AWS (Lambda, SQS, S3, SNS)
- Any experience in VueJS, Angular, or React
- Docker/Kubernetes and/or other container orchestration platforms
We have recently embraced remote working but understand our teams need for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, when it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.