Front end Developer- Remote for a UK based team member
The AnyTask™ Platform is a unique freelance site for digital tasks.
As the only freelance platform that pays sellers in ETN (Electroneum Ltds cryptocurrency) this allows previously excluded talented freelancers from around the world to be part of the global economy.
With many exciting updates planned over the coming months we are looking to expand the team.
Currently we are mainly remote working but we also understand that sometimes some of our teams need a bit of interaction for a positive social and mental working environment. If you would prefer to work out of our Maidstone office in Kent, as long as it is safe to do so, then we will be ready to welcome you.
- Proven experience as a Front-end designer and developer maintaining and creating web apps.
- An interest in contributing to all aspects of service under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- API driven development (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
- Experience using Docker or similar
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services